Lego released in info about your next sweet ride: the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (42056). Designed by Senior Lego Designers Andy Woodman and Uwe Wabra, the new 1:8 scale Technic model features detailed orange bodywork, detailed head and taillights, brake calipers, red suspension springs and rims (with low profile tires).
Open up the doors to the model to get yourself a good look at the detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel (with gearshit paddles, too), racing seats and glove compartment that features the model own serial number.
The model measures 22 inches long, 6 inches high and 9 inches wide. Designed in full cooperation with Porsche, the Lego Porsche 911 GT3 RS (42056) contains 2,704 pieces and retail for $299.99 (CA $349.99 – DE 299.99€ – UK £249.99 – DK 2599.00 DKK). The model goes on sale June 1st, 2016 at shop.lego.com.
Need more info? Check out the full press release below:
42056 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Ages 16+. 2,704 pieces.
US $299.99 – CA $349.99 – DE 299.99€ – UK £249.99 – DK 2599.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Discover the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS!
Experience the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica. Inside the box you’ll discover a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, together with 4 original-design rims bearing the RS emblem. The sets of elements are boxed, and the building sequence gives an insight into the real-life vehicle’s assembly process. The model features detailed, orange bodywork, red suspension springs, detailed headlights, taillights, brake calipers and rims with low-profile tires. The accessible cockpit features a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, racing seats and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number. Functions include opening doors and hood with storage compartment and suitcase, and an opening rear lid that houses a detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons. This 1:8 scale model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Features authentically designed aerodynamic bodywork, adjustable rear spoiler, headlights and taillights, red suspension springs, original-design rims with RS emblem, detailed brake calipers, low-profile tires, working gearbox, working steering wheel with gearshift paddles, detailed seating, glove compartment with unique model serial number, opening doors, opening hood containing a suitcase, and an opening rear lid with detailed flat 6 engine.
- Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
- Check out the orange color scheme.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit.
- Lift the rear lid to access the detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons.
- Open the glove compartment to reveal the unique serial number.
- Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
- Includes a special full-color collector’s book including the history of LEGO® Technic and Porsche GT cars, plus comprehensive building instructions.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,700 pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS measures over 6” (17cm) high, 22” (57cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning June 1, 2016.
There’s a new episode of All That You Need 2 Know. Get yourself caught up on Marvel Comics’ Civil War before the movie hits!